Hygienic Handles in manufacturing, motorway services and industrial estates
New product added to the range - The Pad Handle
Designed to fit pad style handles commonly found in motorway services, petrol stations, secondary schools, security doors and industrial estates up-down the country. The Pad handle is a hands free door opener, a great addition to the range and further helps create covid-secure spaces across the UK.
- The handle is manufactured in stainless steel ideal for exposed outdoor environments and can be additionally anti-microbial silver-ion coated to provide a secondary hygiene barrier
- The handle is easy to install and is attached to the door with hex screws and a rubber cushion to ensure a secure fit.
- Allows users to open the door without using their hands.
- Fit and forget product* - The handles are a low cost and require almost no maintenance.
- Weight: 475 grams / Width: 60mm / Height: 250mm
- Options: Stainless Steel / Silver-ion coated
- Pack Quantities: Single / Pack of 10
*When fitted correctly.